miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017

My favorite film

                                                             

                                                    My favorite film


My favorite film is Fantastic beast and where to find them. It's the most fabulous film on the world I liked very much It has a book and a film. The film is fantastic and the book too.The director of the film is David Yates and the author is J.K Rowling. It's a magic film.The film It's about a boy how take careful the fantastic animals he is a magic boy and he has lot of animals in her bag so It's incredible. He know lots of new friends. Her friends help the boy to safe the fantastic animals.
My favorite character it's Newt Scamander (It's the boy) He's confident and generous and my other favorite character is Porpentina Scamander She's shy and confident (She is married with Newt Scamander).
I love the special effects It was fantastic and the costumes too.
In my opinion It's the best film on the world.I think all of people can see .
The story is funny and magic and I recommend you to see.
By Marta


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario